miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

second partial project


Why does it represent the history of that time?
I think it represents history because of the extraordinary architecture and dynamic shape, if you focus on the top of the church you can see the religious symbols over main entrance and the cross symbol on top of the church.
Why does it represent the culture of that time?
I think it represents culture because it’s showing what the renaissance is about extravagant new architecture and that’s what I think about the culture this church is representing .

Why and what does it represent something you really fond of that time or period.

What I really like about this period is that they try to make new innovations , that they are trying to express something new that we had never seen before create a new culture bases obviously on the past cultures.

Why do you like that particular artist that much?
I really liked this church mostly because of its architecture and dynamic design I think it’s a breathtaking site.

My Creation: 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario