viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

Feedback

Hi everyone, thank you very much for your wonderful posts.

I have read all of them and then I have decided that since most of you did not follow my corrections, instead of writing individual comments I am posting a general feedback.

Your grades are already online. I considered the extra points for your presentation and the ones for the picture.

Fredele. Congratulations! I am glad that you are enjoying this class. 100
Fernanda. Good job! You need to double check your spelling. I would like you to include your personal opinion of the piece as well as the information you found. 90
Beatriz, congratulations! That is precisely the type of comment that I am expecting. My only recommendation for you is to indicate which quote belongs to each source. In our class next Monday I will explain to the class how to do it. 100
Jessica. Although the information is interesting, it is what you have found. I would like to know your opinion. Also, to make sure that you include information that has not been posted by your classmates. 85
Manuel. What a wonderful interactive feature! I think it is going to be very useful for you and your classmates not only for this class but for History of the Ideas (in 4th semester or 5th) Make sure that you indicate which information comes from each source. 90
Daniel. Wonderful job! You visited lots of websites and I can tell that you have learnt a lot. Just make sure that you indicate which information comes from each source. 100
Ricardo. I don’t think you are providing any new information. That is the challenge, you need to find new data that will be interesting for the rest of the class. 70
Sergio. I like the fact that you express your personal opinion, but I am not reading any new information. Make sure that you do more research next time. 70

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario