miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

The birth of materialism

1.-Why does it represent the history and the culture of that time?
Venus, the Classical goddess of love and beauty at that time, is brought vividly to life.And in my pice of art, I contrasted this painting to modern era
2.-Why do you like this particular artist that much?
I liked the style of this particular artist and I found this pice beautiful and very something that I also noticed from this artist is that I saw that he has similar paintings to this one many of his other painting are nudes and women with the same facial expression.
3.- Why and what does it represent something you really fond at that time of period?
I personally like the Renascence because it’s the re birth of many things from that era and it’s a good  transition from the middle ages, since in the middle ages it was all dark, now its more of a thinking new era.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario