miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Second partial project Fredele

For my project, I wasn't based in one particular piece of art, but I based on the whole concept of renaissance. What I did, was a series of writtings, two are cites of Shakespeare and one of my own.
The characteristics from the renaissance used are shown in the capital letters, the curves, the colors and the details that I used.
This pieces represent, for me, the whole concept of the movement, because in it, we can see the ideas they had (Shakespeare was a great example of a renaissance artist). We can also see the artistic characteristics, as I mentioned before.
I love the way Shakespeare writes, I like the metaphores he used, the way he said things and even his insults. This is why I citated him and decided to write something simmilar to what he wrote.

PS: the citations are in each piece. (:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario